17 July 2009

Lookin REAL Alive

DID IT. Wrapped production on my first independent short film. Designed the press kit, DVD cover and print myself. Submitted in time to the Temecula Valley Film Festival and the Ojai/Ventura Film Festival.

Whether we get in to the festivals or not isn't my focus. Instead, I'm far too busy counting the successes, recounting the production occurrences, and cataloging all of the experience I now have in order to make an even more creatively explosive future project!

Thank you to everyone who collaborated on this project and to everyone who supported anything to do with this piece or the people that brought it to life.


Excuse me, I have to go release my exponentially compounding excitement right now.

"A moment moving too fast to endure."

No comments:

Post a Comment